We offer a place to people who seek God where they can find Him through
daily personal time with Him.
We pray that God will reveal Himself to people as they seek Him. We ask
that God would bring people to a place where reading His word is a regular
part of their lives. We pray that people would come to know His saving
grace through the reading of His word.
- A plan for reading God's word, the Bible in a year
- A place to record how God is speaking to you on-line
- An easy way to search through your personal on-line journal
- Optional E-Mail reminders to help you stay on-track with your
- A private place where you can share your journal and prayers with
- An on-line legacy to leave to future generations
- A method to request your journal entries be sent to you on media
such as CD-ROM
New in v1.4
- A place to record what books/chapters of the Bible you've read through
How to get the most out of mydailyjournal.org
Click on this link to learn how to use
mydailyjournal.org. These instructions will give you guidelines to help
you reap the benefits of spending time daily reading the Bible and praying.
Click here for our privacy and other policies
To contact mydailyjournal.org, email us at:
We're always open to comments, suggestions, etc. This ministry is
supported by the prayerful contributions of its users.
mydailyjournal.org is a public service of
The contents of mydailyjournal.org are Copyright 2003, 2017 -
- All rights reserved.